每天商务英语(364)
http://en.jybest.cn 互联网 佚名 2015-11-13 大 中 小
特别提醒:科学填报志愿比取得好成绩更加重要。考试结束了,尽快估分选大学、确定志愿吧。请点击这里,帮你解决!
471.Our usual terms of payment are by confirmed , irrevocable letter of credit in our favour,
reaching us one month ahead of shipment.
我们一般付款条款为以我方为受益人保兑、不可撤消信用证,并于装运之前一个月开到我方
472.We proposed to pay by 30 d/s.
我们提议30天汇票付款
473.The terms of payment we wish to adopt are confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
关于付款条件我们希望采用保兑不可撤消信用证
474.We should like to advise you that payment by collection is acceptable.
我们想要告诉你托收支付可被接受
475.We would prefer you to pay in US dollars.
我们希望用美金支付
476.According to the contract, after receipt of the preliminary shipping advice, you are kindly
requested to open with the Bank of China the relative L/C in our favour within ten days.
根据合同,接到预装船通知后,你方需在10天内开具以我方为受益人的中国银行信用证
477.Payment of the purchase is to be effected by an irrevocable letter of credit in our favour,
payable by draft at sight in pounds sterling in London.
采购付款以我方为受益人不可撤消信用证有效,在伦敦以即期汇票英磅货币支付
478.We don't accept payment in US dollars. Please conclude the business in terms of Swiss
francs.
我们不接受美金支付,请以瑞士法郎终止美金支付
479.We require payment by L/C to reach us one month prior to the time of shipment.
我们要求船期一个月之前开具信用证并到达我方
480.We require immediate payment upon presentation of shipping documents.
我们要求见船运单据即付
考试培训小助手
本科留学qq:436560382
研究生留学qq:437946603
免责声明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。
② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。