每天商务英语(365)
http://en.jybest.cn 互联网 佚名 2015-11-13 大 中 小
特别提醒:科学填报志愿比取得好成绩更加重要。考试结束了,尽快估分选大学、确定志愿吧。请点击这里,帮你解决!
481.Payment by irrevocable letter of credit is convenient for us and we shall draw a 60d/s bill in your bank.
不可撤消信用证支付方便我方,我们将开60天汇票到你银行
482.We will draw you a documentary draft at sight through our bank on collection basis.
我们将以托收方式能过我行开具即期汇票给你
483.Our terms of payment are 30-day credit period, not 60-day credit. It's customary.
我们的付款条件是30天信用期,而非60天信用期,这是惯例
484.As usual, we should require of you an L/C to be issued through a first-rate bank.
按惯例,我们要求你方由一流银行开具信用证
485.It would be advisable for you to establish the covering L/C as early as possible enable us
to effect shipment in due time.
你方尽早开具信用证以使我们在规定时间内装船是明智的
486.We propose paying by TT when the shipment is ready.
船期确定时我们要求电汇
487.We regret having to inform you that we cannot accept payment by D/P.
很遗憾告诉你我们不能接受付款交单
488.We regret to say that we are unable to consider your request for payment under D/A
terms.
很遗憾告诉你我们不考虑你方承兑交单的请求
489.You can pay for all or part of the equipment and technology purchased from us in
resultant products.
你可以支付我们合成产品全部或部分设备和技术
490.Since you are not short of cash, we can arrange for your payment over 2 months without
charges of any kind.
既然你们不缺钱,我们可以安排超过2月的付款而无结余
考试培训小助手
本科留学qq:436560382
研究生留学qq:437946603
免责声明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。
② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。